Monday, December 14, 2009

Brrr---It's Getting Chilly


I believe I have a coat fetish, I have about eight right now, and thats just in my dorm, which is a shared room and is about 12'x12'... i.e. a closet. It has been pretty cold out so I've switched from my makeshift army green, fur collared, semi warm coat to my gold lamé and white faux fur reversible (!) winterish coat [pictured above].  I wear the fur in the inside... don't worry. 


I have my last busy week this week. Three 10 page papers, some journal entries and a hebrew final. Surprisingly I am not really stressing that much, I am looking forward to my longer than a month brake though!


Plans for the brake:
1. Maho Bay! Yes, I'll be getting my island fix between Christmas and New Years.
2. My birthday! New Years Eve...no plans yet.
3. Family & Friends time.
4. Sketching and doing some D.I.Y. designing. 
& photo-shoot with Asha Kati.
5. Possibly driving to North Carolina...again...don't ask.
6. Single life, ...fun... (catch the sarcasm, I'm working on that).
7. Catch up with some old friends, party, shop, relaxxx...


I fell asleep last night with another one of my feelings of enlightenment, they seem to be more and more normal lately. But just as a note to myself, my real No. 1 plan for my brake is to love and take care of myself, its really been a long semester and I deserve this. I want to keep going to the gym, eating healthy, start and finish projects, do things that make me smile and keep people around me that really treat me well and add to my happiness.


P.S. Probably go back on FB after this week, just clean it of anything unnecessary and limit my use.


Hello My Name Is: 5 Days till Brake!


No comments:

Post a Comment