Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dreaming With a Broken Heart [Day 18 or 17, lost track, but Facebook has been deleted]



It's truly amazing the roller coasters I go through. They amaze me more and more with each twist and turn. How they have the full capability to take me from my highest to my lowest in a matter of hours.

I am single.

I will choose to live by "all things happen for a reason" at this moment of my roller coaster ride. I think for me there really ended up being one way to get out of the "relationship" I was in, and that happened and this could end up being truly positive for me.

Hate is a strong word, I agree.

Yesterday I went to Yoga for the People and cried, it was raining out so it ended up working perfectly.

We get attached to people, whether they are good or bad for us it doesn't always seem to matter. Three years is a especially long time to get attatched. I fell asleep signing Cristina Aguilera and figured out my goal for the next chapter of my life:

I am going to learn to love and trust myself again.

I'll start by buying a new journal, because with each chapter of my life I find it best to start from fresh, not having those previous pages filled with prior emotions. Maybe try going to yoga a little more, do great on all of my finals, maybe drink a little this weekend, and find some great music to scream! (any suggestions besides this John Mayer, "Killing Me Softly" & "Cry Me a River")

My mother is going to be in The City today, thank God.

To all of my loved ones reading this: I'm okay. Just ridding this roller coaster. I love you. Feel free to call.

Hello My Name Is: Fresh Start

No comments:

Post a Comment