Friday, November 20, 2009

Phone Photography [Day 3]

Technology- It's really kind of interesting how almost everyone walking around has some type of camera on them at all time. I walk around The City and have kicked myself for not having my camera on me. For example, I was in Times Square and when I went down to get on the train there was a street performer changing into his Mickey Mouse costume: Great picture! Then later, I kicked myself for not remembering that I have a phone, with a camera. Duhhh!
So here are so phone photos, since those kicks. Hope you enjoy, may become a new part of my blog.
        
Top of the Rock

Michael Kors

The L Train, Silver Man

Written on Trash

Jr's

Nose Piercing

Brooklyn Party

Spray Painted Gold

Architecture

Elevator

Queen for a Day

Water Towers

Hello My Name Is: ???

2 comments:

  1. hello my name is: asha—wannabe photographer who never ever has a camera and cell phone with awful pixelation.

    i hate my camera. 200 dollars down the hole.
    dear nikon the coolpix lc100 is a piece of TRASH

    ReplyDelete